Red Stag Trophy Fees
- Management Red Stag (6×6): $4,750
Trophy Red Stag (up to 300″ SCI): $7,500
Monster Red Stag (301-349″ SCI): $8,750
- Red Stag Hind: $2,310
Red Stag Hunting Season: There is no seasonal restriction, however Red Stag are typically hard horned from Sept-Feb.
Antler Size: 32-45 inches
Weight: 750-1,000 pounds
Estimated World Population: 100,000+
Red Stag Hunting Information
- Larger stag antlers tend to form a “cup” or “crown” at the 4th or 5th tines.
- Most venison served in restaurants is red stag meat.
- They have a pair of ivory teeth just like elk.
- They can gain as much as 500 percent of their weight in summer months.
- Red stags are able to interbreed with both elk and sika deer.
- Their antlers are made of bone that can grow one inch a day!
- Their antlers are testosterone-driven, meaning that when the stag’s testosterone levels fall, their velvet comes off and their antlers stop growing.
- Red Stags are also known as “Red Deer.”
To book your hunt, please call us at